Friday, April 29, 2011

updates

Did you think we fell off the face of the earth? I can't believe I haven't written in almost a year. What happened? Well, for starters we rented our house and moved into a new one!! Hooray for us! More living space, more backyard space, more playing space. This has equaled more work for Zeb and I. I'm sure I am echoing the sentiment of most moms when I say that I can't keep up with the laundry, dishes, homework and activities of my kids. I find myself saying to my kids-"mommy only has one set of arms and hands, please be patient". To which they reply "I wish you were an octopus". That would work out great since 3 out of the 4 of you don't like to swim. So, once we got our house organized we decided we were bored apparently and got ourselves some dogs. Not just one puppy, but two! They are very cute and sweet little dogs. We are happy Blakeleigh is not having a stroke anymore when they look at her and Brenton is not acting as if he is on some sort of spy mission (dashing from his post on the couch to retrieve his shoes in fear one of the dogs might see him). Now we are dealing with the pee and piles of poop we find in the house-awesome. One day things might calm down, but for now our crazy life continues. I might just have to make this blogging thing a priority because I feel less stressed already. More to come, more to come....

1 comment:

  1. Please keep posting...I love reading about what is happening with your crazy little family. Love you guys....Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete